Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sophie's first wedding



My first stint as a bridesmaid (and Sophie tagged along). Watch the video for pics of the 4th of July wedding we were in...





8 comments:

Beverly said...

and the best part is, you can shorten it and wear it again!

you make such a pretty pregnant bridesmaid! and sophie's got her first gig pretty young!

Gwen said...

WTH song is that? It rocks!
You look B-E-A-uuuutiful Kimmy. Spohie's pretty cute, too;)

MEH said...

You look great! I also love how thoughtfully the bouquet is placed in each picture.

Knamek said...

The song is "Love Me Like a Song" (came preloaded on some music player I have).

I can already see that poor Sophie is NEVER going to have her name spelled right by her aunties... Spohie? really?

Bouquet didn't work. I heard people say "She's pregnant!" when I was walking down the aisle. Blew my cover.

Knamek said...

Oh, and I think I am going to shorten it, but NOT wear it again.

Mom, I am donating it to you for fabric. Go ahead and rip it up! I am NEVER wearing that dress again. It was soooo uncomfortable. I'm amazed it looked so good becuase I did not feel so good in it!

Beverly said...

hey!!! i totally spelled her name right!!!

I guess that just means that I'm already am her favorite auntie! :-)

Anonymous said...

Wait just one second! You didn't like the dress? My feelings are hurt...really :(

Anyway, you did look beautiful in it!

The bride (well, no longer)

Knamek said...

I loved the dress! The pics turned out great. I was just so uncomfortable becuase it just didn't "fit" right from all the tailoring