Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Peek-a-boo


Sister B has been hounding me about posting a pic of the belly. She said she would haunt me from every kind of technology (phone, My Space, Facebook, email, texting) until I complied with her request. So, I gave in. (Even though Mom has pics of me from Easter, hint-hint). Sophie is growing fast now. Every Monday at work, my coworkers think I worked really hard over the weekend on getting fatter. She likes to practice her Kung Fu every night when I lay down and sometimes while I'm teaching. 5 more months to go!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!! i can't belive how big the belly is already!!!! and of course she has to practice her kung fu if she's gonna be a ninja!! :-)

Beverly said...

I need a new updated picture!! I'm just going to bombard you with the camera when I see you this weekend, be prepared!