
E and I first starting dating in October when I was a freshman in college. (You know the story by now of why it took so long for us to go out on our second date...) For our first Halloween together, I was a perky Pink Lady from Grease and E was ... ? That's right. A fierce ninja, who could jump out of the shadows and move like a tiger. (Just between us, it looked like he was wearing little boy pajamas, so cute!) After the right amount of time had passed when you can give each other pet names, E became my Ninja Namek. Following my sister's footsteps, I hope to stay closer to my friends and family through our blogs. Go ahead. I know you want to. It is almost easier than an email!
Since we don't have little ones, we won't have as many fun stories or words. For now. But we'd be happy to share our lives with you, one blog at a time. Enjoy and please post comments :)
1 comment:
Okay, my only nightmare about bugs happened years ago in Charlotte. It was early summer and your dad and I took the 3 youngest children to see Men In Black. There are several "buggy" scenes in that movie, all of them horrible. The (bad) alien is always covered in bugs...inside his clothes even, and he continually crunches and munches them. Eww.
After we got home, I enjoyed a nice shower to wash the steam of the hot summer evening off of me. It felt like there were bugs in my hair as I shampooed. It even felt as though a bug fell out of my hair and on to the floor of the shower, however since my eyes were closed aginst the dripping soap, I convinced myself that it was just residual imagination from the movie. After rinsing, I took a quick reassuring glance a the shower floor...and...yep! June buges really had been in my hair. Well, (insert musical note here)I washed that bug right out of my hair!
Post a Comment