The next morning, E avoids the pile of laundry and glances one more time at his kill. Only... another one is back! Again the screaming. Again the RAID. This one also goes down in a cloud of fumes.
I come home from work to examine the pile of scary spiders he has slewn. It is true that the first spider was large and scary looking. However, the second "spider" was an innocent bystanding potato bug.
It never had a chance.
I'll be lucky if my husband ever does laundry again.
This is the best website I found to go with this story. Be sure to read the FAQ!

3 comments:
Kim, that website is hilarious! Burn your ground. The author must have had a really bad potato bug problem. Satan's spawn. Huh.
"Drench your entire yard with gasoline and set it ablaze. Once the fire has burned itself out and the ground has cooled, cultivate the soil to a depth of seven feet, saturate the area with battery acid and top the surface with gasoline. After a few minutes, most of the surviving potato bugs, now irritated, will burrow up for air. Set the yard on fire again, and let it burn itself out. The remaining bugs should be crisped. Add water. Only then, and only maybe, will you rid yourself of potato bugs."
Um, I wonder what the advise to rid yourself of cockroachs would be?
I am SOOOO getting Eric the Spudbuggy boxers for Christmas, or maybe the hoodie!! Did you see the apparel?
I loved the apparel as well. I especially liked the t-shirt that said, "goodnight, don't let the potato bugs bight..." I sent Eric an e-card but he refuses to open it!
Post a Comment