Sunday, December 28, 2008

How much wood would a ninja chuck?

I got this email from Shea last week:

Hi Mommy,

I would like to apologize for damage I caused. I will stand here and wait for my punishment when you get home. I promise to try and do better. Attached are pictures for you.

Love your Loyal and Cute Dog

SHEA NAMEK

After a year's hard work, she finally ate the whole bottom rung on the porch. Although she has been slowly chipping away it at, she made 50% of the beam disappear in one day- not a splinter left! What a champ. She has now moved up to the next beam. What a shame when we replace these with plastic...

Epiphany: We have a theory that a renegade squirrel has been terrorizing poor Ninja Shea from the roof. He has become her archenemy and she has vowed to break free to get him- even if it means eating her way through!

No comments: