Thursday, December 4, 2008

Grow your own ninja: Just add water!

While California may be experiencing a water drought, the Ninja household has been without running water for four days (and counting). A one day plumbing job as turned into a 2 day, 3 day, 4 day job. Ninja K has gone to the gym more times this week than she did all summer! Is she working out? No, she is there for the luxurious hot bathing facilities. Ninja E will also go there in the mornings: walking in a disheveled grumpy mess and walking out a steaming dapper dude. We are now staging our own auditions for Survivor: Ninja Island. To apply, please reply with a comment to this blog.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

I would like to apply for a spot on Ninja Island. Do I get extra points for toting along a child in diapers?

E said...

I don't care what Clint says, I'd rather have no microwave, dishwasher, sink or stove for a week than no water in the whole house!