
What were you doing ten years ago?
Ninja K- It was my last summer in Charlotte. I was 15 and studying for my driver's test. I drove a large catering van to my bff Meg's house on late nights. My 16th birthday sucked because I failed my driver's test and I went to Meg's house expecting a party that night but she faked me out. She threw me a surprise sweet 16 party the day after my birthday. (I also got my license that day. Don't worry-only failed once.)
Ninja E- I was lifeguarding and teaching swim lessons. Cruising around in my jeep with the doors and top off.
finish my application for masters program,
water my thirsty flowers,
watch Ninja E's bball game,
workout ? nah
whatever my wife tells me
build my wife's swing (from Xmas)
build my wife's bench (from Xmas)
wash my team's jerseys (Go Warriors)
watch Sports Center
book the Cinderella castle suite at Disneyland
put an indoor bowling alley in my house
travel, travel, travel
Build a Center for Kids Who Don't Read Don't Read Good
I'd buy the 49ers
No, wait. I'd buy the COWBOYS and move them to Omaha
Native American art/jewelery retailer
Hotel gift shop clerk
University soccer coach's office assistant
International camp counselor (of mystery)
lifeguard
swim instructor
Business Development Manager? (that's what it said on my card)
Domestic Sales Manager
Application Engineer
*reward for anyone who knows what I do
Charlotte, NC
Palm Desert, CA
San Diego, CA
Oxford, UK
San Jose, CA
San Diego, CA
Pacific Beach, CA
Mission Beach, CA
Morgan Hill, CA
Avid catalog reader
Alicia Keys- As I Am
Christina Aguilara- Back to Basics
Sheryl Crow- Greatest Hits
Jack Johnson- Curious George
tropical music to practice my hula
Michael Jackson- History album
Pearl Jam- "Yellow Leadbetter"
Harry Connick Jr
Jimmy Buffet
Frank Sinatra
Ninja E- I was lifeguarding and teaching swim lessons. Cruising around in my jeep with the doors and top off.
Favorite snacks? (see a theme?)
honey nut cheerios
vanilla wafers with frosting
kettle corn
cinnamon sugar pita chips
sugar cookies
pita and 40 spice humus (when 39 is not enough)
English muffin with peanut butter and honey
chocolate chip cookies
Orange Julius
Paradise Pie-Chile's
honey nut cheerios
vanilla wafers with frosting
kettle corn
cinnamon sugar pita chips
sugar cookies
pita and 40 spice humus (when 39 is not enough)
English muffin with peanut butter and honey
chocolate chip cookies
Orange Julius
Paradise Pie-Chile's
5 things on my to do list today?
grocery store,finish my application for masters program,
water my thirsty flowers,
watch Ninja E's bball game,
workout ? nah
whatever my wife tells me
build my wife's swing (from Xmas)
build my wife's bench (from Xmas)
wash my team's jerseys (Go Warriors)
watch Sports Center
Things I would do if I was a billionaire?
get a mani/pedi every weekbook the Cinderella castle suite at Disneyland
put an indoor bowling alley in my house
travel, travel, travel
Build a Center for Kids Who Don't Read Don't Read Good
I'd buy the 49ers
No, wait. I'd buy the COWBOYS and move them to Omaha
5 jobs I have had?
Christmas gift wrapperNative American art/jewelery retailer
Hotel gift shop clerk
University soccer coach's office assistant
International camp counselor (of mystery)
lifeguard
swim instructor
Business Development Manager? (that's what it said on my card)
Domestic Sales Manager
Application Engineer
*reward for anyone who knows what I do
5 places I have lived?
Carpinteria, CACharlotte, NC
Palm Desert, CA
San Diego, CA
Oxford, UK
San Jose, CA
San Diego, CA
Pacific Beach, CA
Mission Beach, CA
Morgan Hill, CA
5 random things people don't know about me?
Driving on winding roads makes me nervous- sweaty palms and white knuckles nervousAvid catalog reader
I used to have a crush on Chris O'Donnell
I have a talent for blowing LARGE bubbles with gum (I have shocked people in stores)
I have only mowed 1 lawn in my life (and vow never to do it again)
I have NEVER mowed a lawn
I do not do dishes- ever
I have never made my own food without a microwave or toaster (except brownies)
When Kim falls asleep, I watch Sports Center loop through the same show twice (watching 1st round right know
I hate skateboarders, and I don't know why
I have a talent for blowing LARGE bubbles with gum (I have shocked people in stores)
I have only mowed 1 lawn in my life (and vow never to do it again)
I have NEVER mowed a lawn
I do not do dishes- ever
I have never made my own food without a microwave or toaster (except brownies)
When Kim falls asleep, I watch Sports Center loop through the same show twice (watching 1st round right know
I hate skateboarders, and I don't know why
5 CD's I would take to a desert island? (desert or deserted?)
um, iPod. Aren't we way past CD's? Oh well:Alicia Keys- As I Am
Christina Aguilara- Back to Basics
Sheryl Crow- Greatest Hits
Jack Johnson- Curious George
tropical music to practice my hula
Michael Jackson- History album
Pearl Jam- "Yellow Leadbetter"
Harry Connick Jr
Jimmy Buffet
Frank Sinatra

2 comments:
You two are really over the top with the big bubble and that big hair!
I should give every lawn mowing service in town your number.
Post a Comment