Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ninja E's version of "Killer Ninja"





Last night, E and I were coming home from a walk at dusk. We were wary since we had received a warning 2 days earlier about a killer snake on the loose in the neighborbood. Just as we were almost home, an 8ft python dropped from a tree around E's neck. It was moving fast towards me, but Ninja E grabbed it by its head. The python squeezed its muscles around E's neck, but he didn't let go. Instead he used his teeth to scrape at the snake belly until he ripped a mouthful flesh off in one bite. The two beasts fought for three long minutes until Ninja E crushed the snake's head in his hands and flung it on the street in front of our driveway.


5 comments:

E said...

Get out!! How did this happen?? Did he kill the snake? This is a much nobler battle than that of bird in the house.

Knamek said...

No sister E, keep reading for the real story... Wow, and they call ME the gullible one :)

E said...

Oh - can I blame it on the mommy brain?

PS - I almost bought you a cool Ninja shirt that I saw in Myrtle Beach.... I didn't, but I was thinking of you!

Gwen said...

Pythons, Tse Tse flies, potato bugs, they are no match for the Killer Ninja E. Much honor to you oh great one. Much honor.

MEH said...

K, your story was very funny, but I've got to say that the comments were even funnier!
I love you all.