Monday, August 17, 2009

Baby Got Back

Sophie and I were lucky enough to make one Niner game this season. We had a lot of fun eating hotdogs and cheering for our favorite team. We also wanted to try out our new camera. The lucky first shot was taken at the game (shown above). You know how they say the camera adds 5 pounds? Take another look at my backside and tell me how many pounds is that! So unfair that I got a bubble-butt in this picture when I already have a bubble-front. We just about cried laughing when we saw it though. What do you think?

2 comments:

MEH said...

That's so funny! I noticed it immediately when I saw the picture. I thought, what's that? It looks like she's pregnant from both sides! I had to really study the picture to figure out what that extra "bump" was. I wanted to comment but then I thought you might not have noticed and would be disapointed. So funny!

Anonymous said...

This is funny! You look great though...it was wonderful seeing you this weekend.
Jeri