Thursday, September 25, 2008
Ninja gets a nose job
Shea has been a pretty inexpensive dog for the last 6 years- until this week. Last week we noticed a lump on her nose. It looked like a scab but seemed to appear overnight. An (expensive) visit to the vet told us that she had a tumor and it needed to be removed. Shea went in this morning to get a nose job, teeth cleaning, and biopsy. They are testing the growth for cancer, and I think we should find out next week. Since Ninja E escaped a cancer scare this summer, I told Shea that she took the bullet for him. What a loyal pet! She is pretty much miserable tonight and trips over her new "necklace." She needs to wear it for a week! I can't wait for her to get her energy back so we can play football when I get home from work like we do everynight. In the mean time, Ninja E is indulging her craving for string cheese by slipping her medicine in a piece three times a day. As you can see from the pic, we are sympathizing with Shea and hope she gets better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sweetie:
If you have trouble with that "Elizabethian Collar" there is a new version out now that is inflatable like a life perserver, and not hard plastic like the one she has now.
I'm hoping for the best for her.
Post a Comment